For over 30 years, Warranty Direct has been part of one of the largest and most established extended vehicle warranty companies in North America. We've also been the company that customers turn to when they want reliable, comprehensive coverage for their cars, trucks, and vans. Since the beginning, our goal has been to provide exceptional personal service, eliminate hassles, and develop the gold standard for extended vehicle warranty plans( also known as vehicle service contracts). How do we do it? It actually begins with you. We make it our point to put ourselves in our customers' shoes and ask what we would want from an extended vehicle warranty company. Then, we go above and beyond to deliver precisely that experience to every person that has one of our plans.
Most new vehicles purchased these days come with a warranty - this is an agreement between the manufacturer and the customer that should anything break, malfunction, or otherwise go wrong with the vehicle within a certain period of time (typically 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first), then the manufacturer will repair or replace the component at no cost to the customer.
A Passion for Doing Things Right
Over the years, our unique "customers first" approach has earned us numerous awards for customer service and has led us to be a Forbes magazine Top 200 company three separate times. It's also helped set us apart in the extended vehicle warranty industry with such characteristics as:
- Financial stability: We have more than $350 million in assets to ensure our customers' claims are paid
- Proven reliability: Our insurer has a "A-Excellent" rating from A.M. Best. This provides added peace of mind.
- Nationwide licensing/registrations: Warranty Direct is licensed and registered to do business in all 50 states, including California, Florida, New York, Hawaii, and Alaska
- 100% in-house claims handling - We don't just sell extended auto warranties, we handle all repair claims, customer service, and support, too!
- Unmatched customer satisfaction - We are members in excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau and WebAssured.com.